Now im making my own manifold and have streamlined the system setup i am able to simplify the steering and lose some of the UJ’s and support.

So the setup will now be (working from the rack up) a Borgeson dampening UJ to replace the original flat rubber damper, then up to a Borgeson standard UJ, then i have used a Borgeson joiner to extend the standard steering column shaft so it brings the position of the UJ further down allowing the space i need for the manifold and as i have ditched the idea to run a 4 into 1 manifold i don’t need as much space as i did before so all in all a much better setup.

All in all a much better setup. i now just need to get the exhaust finished so i can test it out 🙂