So while i wait for the throttle linkage part that im having modified to come back i have turned my attention to sorting out the other bits like steering, front brakes, clutch and lights.
First up steering:
New mini rack that fits perfectly (or will when i have some mounting brackets made up) Here are my mock-up ones 🙂 (pic below) and the steering output is just in the right place to hook up and miss the manifold. Im having to get a joint that goes from 9/16 36 spline to 3/4 DD to match the mini steering output to the rest of the manta setup. So while that wings its way from the good old US of A im looking at track rod ends as the A series one are male and i now need female to work with the new rack. I did look at the tie rod end type but at £80+ for a set i might try other options first.
So while i ponder on this i feel some mock-ups for the front brake brackets coming up next 🙂